Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fuel Tank and Toolboxes

Starting to look bare behind the engine!



So after a bit of woodwork, I had about an hour tonight to remove some more parts. Amazing how fast stuff comes apart. I'm starting to figure out how to catalog everything as it comes off. There really aren't many pieces on this tractor!


Got the two toolboxes off (aftermarket box and bell housing box). Also removed the fuel tank. This gave me a great chance to get a closeup of the serial tag on the small box.


Once I had the toolbox off, I noticed some welding on the frame. Apparently there had been something on the side of the frame prior to the toolbox. I'll have to ask Dad if he knows what this was...


I'm researching parts online. I'm surprised how many parts are available. Time to start my shopping list!! Magneto parts, carb kit, hoses, the list goes on and on!!

No comments: